y4pcT1JaIwGptQJPO6l_mZmgv34 tiffin unboxed: Spring Garden: Koo Koo for Kangaroo Paws

Spring Garden: Koo Koo for Kangaroo Paws

For most of my life, I've been devoted to the rose as my favorite flower.

Then came the Kangaroo Paw. Colorful, sculptural, geometric, plush, furry, retro and elegant, hardy and drought tolerant. What's not to love?

I can see why it's Western Australia's official flower. And am so happy they prominently make up Southern California gardenscapes, in commercial and residential settings.

There are five of them in pots on my deck and one in the ground. Whenever I am working at my desk near the window I start gazing at them and the hummingbirds they attract. It's a source of endless fascination.

Here are some of my favorite angles of my plants at home.

Reds




Oranges














Pinks






Yellows












0 Responses to “Spring Garden: Koo Koo for Kangaroo Paws”:

Leave a comment

Please feel free to provide feedback and comments.